Much has been said and written about the changing face of transport infrastructure. Octavius Infrastructure isn’t just talking about that transformation, we’re living it.
And you can be part of our team where we’re shaping innovative, collaborative and digitally-enabled ways to deliver rail, highways, multimodal, sustainable transport hubs and car park projects.
Our approach and impressive record of successful delivery has seen Octavius go from strength to strength. We have an order pipeline worth over £1bn and recently posted strong financial results showing increased profitability.
This goes to show that we win contracts by consistently delivering exceptional value and outcomes for our customers, as one of our four key pillars of the business.
Grow With Octavius Infrastructure
As a result we have vacancies at all levels across a wide range of disciplines including QS and site manager and supervisor roles. We also have early career openings for apprenticeships, graduates and trainees across our business.
Whatever level you join at, it’s just the start. Our CEO, and MDs of Highways and Rail all joined the organisation at graduate or trainee level and benefitted from the support and opportunities for rapid career progression on offer.
Live Our Values
Our success stems from the talent of the people we employ and the values that we hold sincerely and live every day. These are:
- Quality: Being professional, setting high standards, and working with pride in what we do.
- Integrity: Being honest, straightforward and treating others as you would expect to be treated.
- Openness: Being transparent and authentic, always prepared to listen to others.
- Caring: Being kind, encouraging, supporting, respectful and inclusive of each other.
- Progressive: Being innovative, continually learning, adapting and improving to be the best we can be.
If that sounds like a culture you’d thrive in, get in touch. To make things even easier, we’ve created a new recruitment portal where you can browse and apply for our current vacancies.
Take a look at our new careers site to see the latest opportunities, here.